Thursday, April 28, 2011

When I was little I like a variety of things. I really like pickup trucks that were raised, and other off road vehicles. The next picture is of Henrik Harlaut a professional freestyle skier who has a "gangsta" style when he skis. I chose him because he represents newschool skiing and that was my introductory to freestyle. Aswell as MSP (match stick productions) which is a company that makes ski movies. The next picture is from the Fresh Prince of Bel-air, my favorite TV show at the time. Then is a  picture of a teddy bear and winnie the pooh. I liked teddy bears first and then from that I liked winnie the pooh. 









1 comment:

  1. good job with the assignment! you did a great job executing the job. it seems like you had a fun filled early child hood. keep up the good work Lucas!

    ReplyDelete