Monday, May 9, 2011

This section shows pictures of high school for me. Russel brand (first picture) was my favorite actor/comedian freshman year. Wu-tang (second) is a rap group that I listened to much of freshman year. Then sophmore year I listened to method man (next picture) way too much. I like In-n-out and freshman year I got a 4 by 4 burger, 4 patties and 4 of everything and is not technically on the menu. And lastly is a picture of mt. Hood. I am going there this summer so it is a future memory and one that I have been waiting for, for a long time.







4 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job overall, but I really like the last two images. They don't look like pictures of pictures. The last one is really nice. Looks like high school is going good for you...GOOD JOB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all of your images, I think you did a good job capturing the concept of the assignment. Your last image is definitely your strongest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like all of your images, it shows a great deal of what you have started to become as a person. i think yu did a really good job, editing and cropping your images for this assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very interesting series because you reveal the various unique activities that you engage in. I really like the 4th image in this series because you added foods to this series.

    ReplyDelete